Berikut informasi TRIAL SAGE, mencakup 4 product sbb:
- PREM-Premier 2013 URL:http://online.sagepub.com/
- IMECHE Journal collection URL:http://online.sagepub.com
- SAGE Knowledge (KNCCCN14) URL:http://knowledge.sagepub.com
- RSM Collection URL:http://online.sagepub.com
Trial end: 30th September 2014
The ID & PW is for administrator.
SAGE Premier (eJournal)
Product: SAGE Premier 2013
Year Publication: 1999 – Current
SAGE Premier (Attached SAGE Premier eBrochure)http://www.sagepub.com/repository/binaries/librarian/PRESS-SJ-Usage-Driving-Poster.pdf
SAGE Premier is an invaluable investment for your library. It includes leading international peer-reviewed journals, including high-impact research titles published on behalf of over 245 scholarly and professional societies. Our interdisciplinary coverage is unparalleled, spanning subject areas including business, humanities, social sciences, and science, technology, medicine and many more, supporting the needs of varied institutional programs. The one-stop research shop!
View a full list of titles included in SAGE Premier
Benefits for your patrons:
• Electronic access to over 645 peer-reviewed journals.
o Complimentary access back to 1999 (where available)
While current subscription is maintained
• High-quality, interdisciplinary content – almost two thirds of the content in the SAGE Premier package is ranked in the 2011 Journal Citation Reports® (Thomson Reuters, 2012)
o 15 journals received their first Impact Factor with the 2011 report and 7 journals increased their Impact Factors.
o SAGE is market leader (by number of ranked titles) in 6 key disciplinesincluding Criminology & Penology; Education, Special; Social Issues; Social Sciences, Interdisciplinary; Sociology and Urban Studies.
o 9 journals ranked #1 in their categories.
• Access via SAGE Journals (SJ), SAGE’s award-winning online journal delivery platform, powered by HighWire Press.
IMECHE Journal collection
URL:http://online.sagepub.com IMECHE Introduction
Through an IMechE Package consortia agreement, subscriber will gain electronic access to specific subject journal packages published by the Institutions of Mechanical Engineering.
All of our journals are ranked in the Thomson Scientific 2010 Journal Citation Reports®. SAGE holds position number 3 in terms of ranked journals on JCR.
We are delighted to announce that from September 2010 onwards, SAGE has taken over publication of all of the journals and Archive of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers.
• Proceedings of the IMechE, Part A: Journal of Power and Energy
• Proceedings of the IMechE, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture
• Proceedings of the IMechE, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science
• Proceedings of the IMechE, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering
• Proceedings of the IMechE, Part E: Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering
• Proceedings of the IMechE, Part F: Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit
• Proceedings of the IMechE, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering
• Proceedings of the IMechE, Part H: Journal of Engineering in Medicine
• Proceedings of the IMechE, Part I: Journal of Systems and Control Engineering
• Proceedings of the IMechE, Part J: Journal of Engineering Tribology
• Proceedings of the IMechE, Part K: Journal of Multi-body Dynamics
• Proceedings of the IMechE, Part L: Journal of Materials: Design and Applications
• Proceedings of the IMechE, Part M: Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment
• Proceedings of the IMechE, Part N: Journal of Nanoengineering and Nanosystems
• Proceedings of the IMechE, Part O: Journal of Risk and Reliability
• Proceedings of the IMechE, Part P: Journal of Sports Engineering and Technology
SAGE Knowledge (KNCCCN14)
SAGE Knowledge Product Description
SAGE is delighted to announce the development of our platform for eBook delivery: SAGE Knowledge.
SAGE Knowledge is the ultimate social sciences digital library for students, researchers, and faculty. Launching with more than 2,500 titles, it includes an expansive range of SAGE eBook and eReference content, including scholarly monographs, reference works, handbooks, series, professional development titles, and more.
The platform allows researchers to cross-search and seamlessly access a wide breadth of must-have SAGE book and reference content from one source.
SAGE Knowledge brings together high-quality content from across our imprints.
Users will benefit from the following functionality – developed in partnership with faculty, librarians, and students:
• Online access to 2,500+ titles, including 300+ key reference works
• User-friendly interface
• Full text HTML display
• Book portal pages
• Table of contents navigation
• Email Chapter Link and Share features for social sites
• Ability to easily change text size
• Chapter print and PDF download options
• Citation options including export to End Note, RefWorks and other citation manager software
Key features of SAGE Knowledge include:
Using new technology users will get suggestions for relevant content in other books and on SAGE’s other products – SAGE Journals and SAGE Research Methods – providing the library has access.
Patrons can use the “My Account” feature to create reading lists and save searches.
Search and Browse
• Quick Search across the platform
• Advanced Search with Boolean functions across the platform
• Search within the chapter / entry and search within the title feature
• Filter search results by content type, publication date, and subject area
Content is discoverable by major search engines at the title and chapter level to ensure students find SAGE content no matter where they start their search.
Libraries will also benefit from:
• MARC Records and COUNTER reports available
• DOIs registered for each title and chapter; deposited in CrossRef
• Unlimited simultaneous usage of all SAGE eBooks
SAGE Knowledge eBooks and eReference are available in 10 subject collections so libraries can quickly locate and provide the exact content their patrons require – and users can easily find and use the information they need.
In-depth coverage of key subjects in the curriculum includes titles across the following areas:
• Business and Management
• Health and Social Care
• Media and Communication
• Politics and International Relations
The Royal Society of Medicine is one of the UK’s major providers of postgraduate medical education for doctors, dentists, students and the allied health professions. The Society’s 58 specialist Sections organise over 400 CPD-accredited meetings each year. As well as providing education, the RSM aims to promote an exchange of information and ideas on the science, practice and organisation of medicine, both within the health professions and by engaging with the public. The Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine is the flagship journal of the RSM. It has full editorial independence from the RSM and has been published continuously since 1809. Its Editor is Dr Kamran Abbasi. The RSM Library is one of the largest postgraduate medical libraries in the world with over 600,000 volumes.
SAGE is a leading international publisher of journals, books, and electronic media for academic, educational, and professional markets. Since 1965, SAGE has helped inform and educate a global community of scholars, practitioners, researchers, and students spanning a wide range of subject areas including business, humanities, social sciences, and science, technology, and medicine. An independent company, SAGE has principal offices in Los Angeles, London, New Delhi, Singapore and Washington DC.
A full list of titles included in the agreement follows below:
1. Acta Radiologica, published on behalf of the Societies of Medical Radiology in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden
2. Acta Radiologica Short Reports an Open Access journal published on behalf of the Societies of Medical Radiology in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden
3. Annals of Clinical Biochemistry, published on behalf of the Association for Clinical Biochemistry
4. Clinical Ethics
5. Clinical Risk, incorporating Health Care Risk Report and including the AvMA Medical & Legal Journal and Healthcare & Law Digest
6. Experimental Biology and Medicine, published on behalf of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine
7. Hand Therapy, published on behalf of the British Association of Hand Therapists and in affiliation with the European Federation of Societies for Hand Therapy
8. Handbook of Practice Management
9. Health Services Management Research, published in affiliation with the European Health Management Association
10. International Journal of Care Pathways, published in affiliation with the European Pathway Association
11. International Journal of STD & AIDS, published in affiliation with the British Association for Sexual Health and HIV
12. Journal of Health Services Research & Policy
13. Journal of Medical Biography
14. Journal of Medical Screening, published on behalf of the Medical Screening Society
15. Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare, published in affiliation with the American Telemedicine Association
16. Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, published on behalf of the Royal Society of Medicine
17. JRSM Cardiovascular Disease, an Open Access journal published in affiliation with the London Cardiovascular Society
18. JRSM Short Reports, an Open Access journal, published on behalf of the Royal Society of Medicine
19. Laboratory Animals, published on behalf of Laboratory Animals Ltd
20. Medicine, Science and the Law, published on behalf of the British Academy of Forensic Sciences
21. Medico-Legal Journal, published on behalf of the Medico-Legal Society
22. Menopause International, published on behalf of the British Menopause Society
23. Obstetric Medicine
24. Phlebology, published in affiliation with the American College of Phlebologyand the UK Venous Forum
25. Scottish Medical Journal
26. Tropical Doctor
27. Ultrasound, published on behalf of the British Medical Ultrasound Society
28. Vascular, published in affiliation with the International Society for Vascular Surgery